Bad Sector Hard DriveThe worst part is said to be probably unknown to some people who come into contact with computers every day. What is the problem? Defective parts indicate that some equipment is damaged and cannot be used.
Bad branches on hard drives often annoy people who connect to computers on a daily basis, and even bad partitions are very common on computers.
What is the problem?This is usually caused by a disconnect during a file transfer or a sudden hard drive crash that breaks the disk head. But apart from these two, there are many other factors that can lead to bad places.
- when a hard drive is functioning, the unstable voltage drops and rises sharply.
- Bad closing is also one of the reasons for a bad position.
- The product quality is poor.
- Supports very old devices such as broken fans and very hot hard drives.
- Malware generation.
How can I fix a bad department?In the Windows operating system, a device/tool named "chkdsk " is created on Windows, and the function of this device is to detect errors on the hard disk and then logical errors. In addition, this chkdsk can detect and flag bad locations so that Windows operating systems will no longer use them.
Installing this tool is very easy and you need to:
- Sign in to My Computer and right-click on a friend who wants to see partitions such as C, D, E on your hard drive
- When the list appears, select Home.
- The Properties box is displayed. You can select the Chkdsk Tools installer at the top of the list.
- There, my friend will see the word control, with a shield logo next to it.
- Click Check.